A duplex label generally consists of two, sometimes three layers.
They are manufactured just like normal labels.
In most cases, the uppermost layer is of paper, which is the information carrier and thus the actual label.
The double-sided adhesive intermediary carrier allows easy sticking, peeling and re-sticking.
You have the choice:
- Either first print the labels, then stick, peel and stick again
- Or stick first and then print, peel and stick again.
We also supply duplex labels with back printing!
Thanks to this particular functionality, duplex labels are:
- Practical and useful aids
- Important information carrier in many processes
- Ideal for promotions in the form of stickers with promotional messages, winning codes or scratch-off prize draws.
- Call us now:
- Telephone +49-7021-9406-0